Thursday, January 24, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Problem Skin

Have you ever wish to have good, clear and problem free skin on your face everyday? Have you been trying endless effort but still do not see any good result?

Now, you can get healthy, glowing skin with SSkin brought to you by Quantum Wellness. SSkin is a proactive solution to meet the needs of supple and problem free skin.

With SSkin, you can get clear result in one month. If you are serious about having clear skin, you need the innovative, acne fighting system that helps not one, not two but three causes of acne.

With SSkin Care, you can be on your way from total breakout to a smooth, clear complexion in one month.

SSkin is the non-prescription acne solution that attacks all three acne causing problem right where they start. This includes dead skin cell inside the pores, build-up of excessive oil and the bacteria trapped inside.

All three form a plug that clogs the pores, causing blackhead, white heads, inflammation and pimples. SSkin Skin Care attacks all three causes with three solutions.

"As a doctor in training, one of the things I’m learning about to be most effective to my patients is to find therapies that will work for them. I would say from my point of view, SSkin just worked for me. I have tried a lot of stuff. SSkin is the one thing that I really truly think worked on my skin." Margaret Wong ( age 26).

SSkin is providing you 4 simple steps to clean, clear and transform your skin.

The first step is SSkin Glycolic Cleanser with a hydroxyl exfoliat that cleanses pores and gently exfoliates dead skin cells on the surface.

The second step is SSkin Clarifying Solution that works to break up oils, help unclog pores and correct abnormal skin cell shedding within the pore.

The third step is SSkin medicated Clertz-It, an acne fighter powerful enough to penetrate and kill acne-causing bacterial deep within the pores.

Use together, these three solution work to stop all three causes of acne right with the starts.

SSkin actually goes one step further to take beautiful care of your skin with the oil free Glycolic Renewal Gel.

“Due to the nature of my job, I always have very oily skin, certain days in a month will have acne problem. I have started to use SSkin since I had a serious breakout on my face 3 years ago. Now, I use SSkin Clearz-It only when I have problematic area on my skin, but I like the SSkin Cleanser, SSkin Clarifying Lotion and SSkin Renewal Gel even when I do not have any acne, it is a great help to my oily skin as prevention for acne. I notice especially that the night when I use Renewal Gel, I will have a great fantastic smooth and supple skin the next day, it is really a great product!” Jenny Chan, Sales Executive (age 28).

Simply put it on for soft, supple, healthy looking skin and a younger looking complexion.

This remarkable SSkin contains wonderful botanicals such as allanation, panthonol, aloe vera, cucumber and tea tree oil that naturally heal while hydrating and soothing problem skin.

Due to the high demand from the long faithful users of SSkin in requesting single step to be made available, SSkin single step is available now at all Quantum Showcases, Smart Shop Gallery, Watson Personal Stores, Guardian Pharmacies and selected independent pharmacies.

No comments: